The seer is a combination of fortune teller (not to be confused with the Wandering Fortune Teller) and system menu.
The seer screen provides the following:
- She will tell you, with a somewhat cryptic fortune, the most likely ending if you Complete the slave's training immediately. However, she will often miss special endings.
- She may advise you to "stay away" from a location, which means that a Tentacle Rape event will occur there if you go.
- You can change your name.
- It shows the number of days left to train your slave.
- It shows your Background.
- You can change your Options.
When you start a new game, the seer's location will not be unlocked on your map. During one of the early nights of your first slave's training, you will meet the seer as a Daily Event. Afterwards, the seer's location will be accessible from your map. She will stay with you when you start a new slave.
In Heather's Story...
During Heather's training, she is named Arielle and she is one of the '4 Friends'. Heather will meet her in the Town Center after her Dream Events end. Arielle will see her at home the next morning and Heather will be able to Visit her afterward. For Arielle to be added to the 'Friends' List/Inventory, Heather must Visit her, ask about herself (the ‘Yourself’ option) 4 times or more, and then talk with Arielle about the other Topics (The Ma-Oh, The Hospital etc). Also, when Arielle invites Heather to spend some time with her in a Morning Event, always accept.