The overall goal of the game is to be the best slave trainer in the land. The game is slowly moving towards that direction with additions of gameplay dynamics like trainer statistics, more assistants, etc.
However, the majority of the gameplay is still focused on the immediate goal: training a slave so that she can satisfy her owner within a certain number of days. Each day is consists of two main phases: daytime and nighttime. In each phase, you can usually perform an unlimited number of morning or evening actions and a limited number of planned actions that progresses the game to the next phase/day.
The rest of this article will go into more detail on the specific actions that you can perform. However, every actions takes a certain amount of time and possibly other requirements that limit when they can be done.
The training day is divided into phases day and night phases, similar but with different activities that can be planned.
[Exploit: At this time of day, before you go to the planning screen for the first time that day, you can click on the G in the word "Gold", in the lower right of the main screen. If you do so, your slave will get 500 gold, you will get 100 personal gold, and the slave's obedience will go up by 5 (but not over the limit).]
Pre-phase - Morning/Evening
These are optional Slave Maker actions that can be done morning or evening, before any activities planned for the phase are executed. Many require no time, but the ones that do also take the time from the actions that can be taken that phase.
- Talk to your Slaves - Interact with slaves and servants; 30 mins per action
- Home Details – Show the description, the Occupants and the daily expenses of your House
- Feeding - Only appears with Vampire Advantage, restores Slaver's Constitution from slave's Tiredness, 1 hour per use
- Take Potions - Use acquired potions and drugs on slaves or Slave Maker
- Your Gear - view Slave Maker's possessions, including previously acquired slaves and servants, and select armor/weapon
- Lend Her - loan slave to acquaintance for all available time in the phase. The Slave Maker may still take actions in that time.
- Naked - make slave strip for the rest of the day
- Anal Plug - make slave insert anal plug for the rest of the day
- Equipment - view inventory used for/by slave only; ie clothes and accessories, sex toys and gifts, special trophies earned
Planning (Daytime Actions)
The Planning menu is where you select actions for your slave from 8 AM to 6 PM. The right side will show the actions that you have planned and allow you to delete actions.
If your assistant is supervising, then you can select an additional action for yourself to do.
Clicking on the Do the Planning button will progress the game to the Nighttime phase. If you click it with any empty spots in your plan, then Rest is automatically picked for the empty spots. You may leave the planning screen before all actions are picked to perform morning actions, save your game, etc.
Slave Maker Daytime Actions
These are actions that can be performed by you, the slave maker. In order to perform these actions, you must meet certain requirements:
- You must have your assistant supervise the slave's actions
- The slave's actions cannot require your participation (such as Discuss)
- Your action must take less or the same amount of time as the slave's action. For example, you cannot do Work for the Guild, which takes 2 hours, when your slave does Make Up, which takes 1 hour.
- Martial Training
- Attend Court
- Relax in a Bar
- Relax in a Sleazy Bar
- Talk to your Slaves
- Pray at Church / Practise your Faith / Meditate
- Work for the Guild
- Preach the Old Faith
- Trade Goods
- Work for Militia
- Work as Dominatrix/Dominant
- Make Potions
- Work in your brothel
- Work in a brothel
- Work in a Sleazy Bar
- Cock Milking
- Red Lily
- Slave Market
Nighttime is the second of the two phases each day.
Planning (Night Actions)
Like daytime planning, this Planning menu is where you select actions for your slave from 8 PM to 1 AM. The right side will show the actions that you have planned and allow you to delete actions.
Clicking on the Do the Planning button will progress the game to the Daytime phase of the next day. If you click it with any empty spots in your plan, then Break is automatically picked for the empty spots. You may leave the planning screen before all actions are picked to perform evening actions, save your game, etc.
Special Daytime Actions
Some slaves have unique actions that can be anything from extra Jobs to replacements for existing actions. These actions can happen at day, at night or at both. A slave's special actions usually affect her Special Statistics.
At the beginning of each day, before you select your actions, you may get an event depending on your Statistics, progress through the game, etc. Some are random and others always occur. It is not possible to get more than one of these events per day.
- It is time for Contests
- If Obedience is too low, she may run away and you lose a few days of training to recapture her
- If your slave's Tiredness is too high, you will lose a few days of training for your slave to recover
- If your own Tiredness is too high, you may need to personally rest for a time
- If her Love is high enough, she may confess her love to you
- If your home is not secured from Tentacles, they may abduct your slave.
- If your slave had a Tentacle encounter before, she may give birth to a baby Tentacle
- The slave's owner Tests a random Statistic and gives you money based on its value
- If you gave Drugs to your slave and its effect has worn off, your slave will suffer the consequences
- If your slave is addicted to Drugs, she will beg for more
- A Buyer asks you to sell your slave
- A few days after you sold your slave to a Buyer, you go to Court
- If her Nymphomania and Lust are high enough, your slave may offer herself to someone on the street
- Your slave starts, continues, or stops Dating someone else
- You meet the Drug Dealer
- You meet the Salesman
- You meet the Seer if you've never seen her before
- A Delegation comes to try and take your slave away
- You hear about Nymph's Tears, Faeries, or Tentacles
- If you have >30 Naginata Skill, you may encounter Lady Grey