Equipment problem
I may be missing something here. Unless you get lucky with encounters, you get items like the ponytail from the stables. You can't enter the stables unless you've made your slave a ponyslave. The ponyslave night action won't work unless you have all the items. So how do you get the items?
Also, if you need the three basic items to access the stables, why would you ever need to buy them from the stables?
There are multiple ways to get the ponygirl items, check their Equipment sections. And yes, some of them (the pony tail) require some luck with encounters.
There are advantages that allow you to visit the stables or start with the ponygirl items from the beginning.
When you complete the training of your first ponygirl you don't need the items to access the stables anymore. So when you want to train another ponygirl all you have to do is go to the stables and buy them.
Kappei 09:39, 6 May 2012 (UTC)
 Requirements problem (3.2.03)
I am unable to get Kasumi to accept the Ponygirl action in the evening.
- Kasumi's obedience is 100 (Req 95 on her character page)
- My Ponygirl Trainer level is 1
- Kasumi has already called me Master
- Her Bondage training is "Bondage 5 mastered (73)". Text description shows she enjoys it ("Kasumi begs you to tie her tighter, and suggested that you spank her, then fuck her, all while frog-tied.")
- She is wearing Bit Gag, Basic Harness, and Pony Tail
When I attempt the Ponygirl action, "...but Kasumi looks almost disgusted and completely, emphatically refuses."
Some stuff I don't know if they are a factor:
- I'm playing in Sandbox mode.
- I have "Basic Harness" instead of "Harness" (not sure if they are different items)
- The in-game description of the Ponygirl Trainer skill did mention that "...you can train girls except those hostile to the idea." Perhaps there is a sixth requirement not documented about additional events needing to happen in the game to open her mind to being a pony girl?
-Afker 11:11, 30 November 2011 (UTC)