From Slavemaker Wiki
Time Taken: 2 hours
Pay: 50 for tier 1 and for other tiers, 25 + 50 * Tier (only if she battles and wins)
- Menace can watch a battle to gain +1 Combat and -1 Refinement without the risk of losing.
- If Menace watches a battle, you pay 50.
- Once her Combat is 20 or higher, she will no longer gain Combat from watching.
- Menace's Cheerleader dress gives a Combat bonus for watching.
- Menace can Set a Tier to fight more difficult opponents for higher pay
- Menace can Battle opponents in the Arena
- Each Battle is the first to win three rounds wins.
- In each round, each fighter's score is determined by a combination of four things.
- The fighter's Combat skill.
- The fighter's weapon power (determined by the weapon used).
- Any spell effects from the round.
- Any bonus from selecting the proper Riposte/Pierce/Slash option.
- Riposte beats Pierce
- Pierce beats Slash
- Slash beats Riposte
- Winning gives a bonus of 50% of Combat power.
- Some spells give the bonus automatically, so the choice doesn't matter.
- If both fighters select the same option, there is a tie and neither gets a bonus that round.
- The higher scoring fighter wins the round.
- Menace can't cast spells while wearing the Mute Braclet.
- If Menace has lost six battles she will be raped instead of getting to fight. This gives +10 Tiredness, +5 Nymphomania, +1 Obedience, -1 Love, -2 Reputation, -4 Joy, and -5 Refinement and resets her record of lost fights to 0.
- If Menace wins, she gains an extra +1 Combat and Constitution and -1 Nymphomania.
- If she wins on Tier 3 or 4, she also gets an extra +1.5 Reputation.
- Menace can get tutored in the Rules of Battle, basically an explanation of the Riposte/Pierce/Slash system.