- You can lend her to someone from the Visit menu or a Guild Member
- You cannot lend her to someone that you haven't visited
- Each person that you can lend to has a different Obedience requirement. So, your slave may be able to be lent to some people but not others.
- The first time this action is done, its difficulty decreases by 5.
- Lending to a Guild Member gives the following stats. See others' pages for the effects of being lent to them. Numbers before the slash represent the effects of lending her during the day, those after the slash the effects of lending her at night.
Despite this being a morning and evening action, it does have a corresponding skill associated with it as if it were a night action. While these skills have minimal game impact, there is a system of unlockable skills where mastery in one skill may enable mastery of another skill.