This is one of the Slaver statistics in the game, which affect most aspects of the game, such as events, Contests, etc. Below, we've listed the actions that will raise or lower this stat to help you plan out your actions.
- Complete training a slave and don't get an ending in which the owner is displeased.
- Fight Lady Grey with the Naginata.
- Walk on the beach with Slave Maker and either the Minor Noble or the 'Noble' advantage and meet the Mermaid in danger. Choose 2. Look at you to help. (If your next choice is "Help Her" i.e. the mermaid, then your Corruption increases by 5. Otherwise, your Corruption doesn't increase if you chose "Let her." or "Try to Stop her.")
- Exhibit your slave at the Slave Market and get complimented.
- Get an ending in which the owner is not pleased.
- Receive a fine by selling your slave to a buyer.
- Refusing the Count breast expansion potion during the Special Events.
- Exhibit your slave at the Slave Market and get criticized.