From Slavemaker Wiki
Rinno, the Merchant, runs the Shop.
- When you Take a Walk on the Docks, you may encounter him there. He will ask your slave to help unload a box. This gives your slave an increase in Constitution, Tiredness, and Gold while decreasing her Lust.
- While training Rei:
- He will continue to sell you supplies as usual despite threats from Leonthas. However, he only has 1 Soothing Draft available until the church can start making them again.
- A ghost will be seen haunting the Shop during one of her tests. A later exorcism by Rei will either send this ghost on her way or convince her to quiet down.
- He will refuse to see your slave if she is Naked or has Charisma or Conversation < 30.
- He pays 50 gold for each visit.
- After raising her Reputation by at least 10 points, he will refuse to speak to her, wasting the action.
- If living in the Eerie House, Cleaning gets an extra +6 and Tiredness an extra -6
- If living in the City Apartment, Cleaning gets an extra +3 and Tiredness an extra -3