From Slavemaker Wiki
Revision as of 01:10, 9 June 2010 by Raphe
Time Taken: 2 hours
Pay: 50 for tier 1 and for other tiers, 25 + 50 * Tier (only if she battles and wins)
- Menace can watch a battle to gain Combat without the risk of losing.
- If Menace watches a battle, you pay 50.
- Once her Combat is 20 or higher, she will no longer gain Combat from watching.
- Menace's Cheerleader dress gives a Combat bonus for watching.
- Menace can Set a Tier to fight more difficult opponents for higher pay
- Menace can Battle opponents in the Arena
- Each Battle is the first to win three rounds wins.
- In each round, each fighter's score is determined by a combination of four things.
- The fighter's Combat skill.
- The fighter's weapon power (determined by the weapon used).
- Any spell effects from the round.
- Any bonus from selecting the proper Riposte/Pierce/Slash option.
- Riposte beats Pierce
- Pierce beats Slash
- Slash beats Riposte
- Winning gives a bonus of 50% of Combat power.
- Some spells give the bonus automatically, so the choice doesn't matter.
- If both fighters select the same option, there is a tie and neither gets a bonus that round.
- Menace's opponents are supposed to randomly choose see the talk page for more discussion of this.
- The higher scoring fighter wins the round.
- Menace can't cast spells while wearing the Mute Braclet.
- Menace can get tutored in the Rules of Battle, basically an explanation of the Riposte/Pierce/Slash system.