Time Taken: 2 hours
If Juliet's Constitution >= 50 and her Zombie-Hunting >= 40, she has a 25% chance of succeeding. Otherwise, she has a 75% chance of succeeding. When failing for the 6th time, she will be saved by Sister B. The stats will instead change the same as attending Church normally.